Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Midlife Crisis and loving it

I'll be 40 in less than a year. Midlife crisis time, eh? Should I buy a sports car or date a younger man? I don't think my husband would approve of either of those. So instead I had another baby, quit my job, and decided to focus full time on promoting my husband's biz and my own writing career.



Life is full of new beginnings--and thank God for it. How boring would this all be without those twist and turns.


I've had two stories come out this month. One in Saltwater Quarterly and one in
Quite Curious Literature. Check out those two markets.

I'm full steam ahead with Blue Lotus Review and proud to say that we're on our third issue.


I'm enjoying the time to connect with my children and to make writing my full time job (along with laundry and dinner and the garden and the dishes, and .... )

I couldn't be happier. And besides, I can't fit three kids in a sports car.

No comments: