Friday, July 10, 2009

all writers need a hideaway

I've just come back from a week at Wildacres Writers Workshop. check it out at wildacres.com
For those who already take the time to go to workshops or retreats, keep doing it. For those that haven't yet, google retreats and residency programs and workshops and the like. There are plenty that are affordable and it's a great time to get away from the world and write (among other things--those that go to Wildacres know what I mean)

Seriously though...take some time to focus and reconnect with what you're writing.

1 comment:

Greta said...

Hi, when I started following your blog, I didn't realize you were at Wildacres this past July.

It was my first week-long writing workshop/retreat.I don't think we met but I still feel a connection! If I have to borrow the money, I'm doing the 2 week next year.

Keep writing.