Saturday, June 6, 2009

At last...my love has come along

my lonely days are over, and life is like a song... ok, maybe a bit too mushy, but the point is...I have a "new" computer, I finally hooked it up to the internet and here I am. Again. Till this one breaks at the hands of my computer unfriendly fingertips. I once touched one key on a sample computer at Staples and the whole thing shut off. no joke.

Anyway... It's time again for me to fit writing, blogging, and e-mail back into my full time job and housework schedule. I'll have to fish around for my superhero costume but I think I can do it.

I've got a bit of catching up to do so this one isn't filled with tips and such..just a link to a reading I'm attending tomorrow and a little slice of heaven I'll be in next month.

www.malaprops.com

www.wildacres.com

Soon

No comments: